I have decided that I want to frame the photo of the Northern Mockingbird that I featured in a previous post.
But as I looked at it, I thought the composition looked a bit weighted too much to the left side. I decided to remove the branch in the left corner, trim off a bit of the branch that leaves the frame at the left, and eliminate a shadow in the lower right corner. Like this:
Below is the finished product. I think it looks better. What do you think.
I then cropped to a 12×16 that I will put in a 16×20 frame with a 2 1/4 inch double-mat all around. Voila!!
(Click any image to see an enlargement.)